The Ultimate Balance of Body and Bike
Bike Fitting at Life Balance Sports combines mechanical and biomechanical adjustment to help riders get the most out of their bikes as well as their bodies. Increase power output, speed, strength, and flexibility with this comprehensive process.
Road, MTB, triathlon/TT, cyclocross, gravel, commuter, recreational, kids, and E-bikes.
What goes on during a Bike Fitting session?
- Plan on two full hours for your Bike Fitting session.
- First, you’ll discuss your riding history, style and goals.
- Your riding position will be analyzed in motion on your bike. The testing option will include analysis of power, pedal stroke efficiency, right/left leg strength, and other relevant data.
- Joint angles will be measured, and you will be assessed for flexibility and balance of key muscle groups.
- You will learn techniques to increase your efficiency and power on the bike.
Bike Fitting Session with Performance Testing and Pedal Stroke Analyis: $275.
This option is best for racers and non-competitive riders focusing on performance (road, triathlon/TT and CX bikes only). Allow 2-1/2 to 3 hours for this level of service.
Bike Fitting Session Without Performance Analysis: $175.
This option is for riders of all types. You’ll get the same quality of positioning and advice to help you succeed, just minus the computerized testing portion. This option is also best for recreational cyclists, as well as competitive MTB, downhill, 29’er, kids bikes, and large-wheeled bikes that will not fit on testing equipment.
Schedule an appointment today to put more power, comfort, and fun into your riding.
- See Gina’s articles on bike fitting at Ironman.com and PrologueCycling.com.
- Request a Bike Fitting clinic presented by Life Balance Sports in your area.
What athletes are saying about Life Balance Sports:
“After my session with Gina, the saddle was comfortable, my position felt great, and the insoles she put in my shoes were incredibly comfortable! Job well done!” Nathan Ninemire, road racer
“I’m the strongest and happiest I’ve ever been on my bike.” –Anthony Rosales, road racer
“Gina was very instrumental in obtaining my goals. She developed my fitness, confidence, and made sure I was showing up on race day in the best condition possible.” – John Williams, ultra-distance off-road racer. Dirty Kanza 200, 5th place. Top ten finishes at Trans-Iowa and CIRREM.
“Feeling much better on the bike. Two hours working with Gina followed by a whole future of more comfort and speed. Well worth it!” – Dan Pickert, triathlete