The Ultimate Balance of Body and Bike.
Bike Fitting at Life Balance Sports combines mechanical and biomechanical adjustment to help riders get the most out of their bikes as well as their bodies. Increase power output, speed, strength, and flexibility with this comprehensive process.
What goes on during a Bike Fit session?
- Set aside two full hours for your Bike Fit session.
- First, you’ll discuss your riding history, style and goals.
- Your riding position will by analyzed in motion on your bike. The session will include testing with a computerized system and power meter to analyze cadence, heart rate, power, efficiency, and relative right/left leg strength.
- Joint angles will be measured, and you will be assessed for flexibility and balance of key muscle groups.
- You will learn techniques to increase your range of motion—the key to power.
1 two-hour Bike Fit Session: $275
Life Balance Sports brings you and your bike into ideal biomechanical balance to get the most out of your body and your bike.
What athletes are saying about Life Balance Sports:
"I'm the strongest and happiest I've ever been on my bike." –Anthony Rosales, road racer.
"Gina was very instrumental in obtaining my goals. She developed my fitness, confidence, and made sure I was showing up on race day in the best condition possible." – John Williams, ultra-distance off-road racer. Dirty Kanza 200, 5th place. Top ten finishes at Trans-Iowa and CIRREM.
"After my Bike Fit and Body Balance sessions with Gina, I was more comfortable on the bike, I felt stronger, generating more power and could sustain that power longer. The numbers don't lie, a 54-watt increase allows me to push a bigger gear more efficiently. Putting power to the ground is no longer a problem." – Phil Kennedy, road/crit racer
"Feeling much better on the bike. Two hours working with Gina followed by a whole future of more comfort and speed. Well worth it!" – Dan Pickert, triathlete
A targeted program of flexibility and strength.