Welcome to Tuesday Night Worlds 2014! We have a new venue and switched up the schedule to help you become better cyclists and strategists as well as have fun with some good competition. Let’s get back into the swing of things with some notes about the course and location. Be sure to read the entire Event Flyer for the rules, map, and information. There are changes from previous years and information that you will need to know.
For last-minute event updates, especially regarding the weather, please check this page or Twitter. My Twitter feed is also located on the right side of the Home page on this site. These are the quickest ways I can update when I am at the course location.
As always, please be respectful of the church and the property since we are guests there. A few reminders:
- Follow course markings. The course can vary from time to time.
- We park only in the designated area in the parking lot.
- No alcoholic beverages allowed on site.
- Restroom facilities are in the building directly north of the race course. Please be respectful while in the building.
- We must clean up after ourselves: Gel wrappers, water bottles, etc. Please take your trash with you and keep the course and parking lot clean.
- We must follow rules of the road: A portion of the course is on public access roads. Center line rule will be in effect.
Corner marshals are needed each week. If you can help at any of the races, please contact me.
Please park in Lot H. Lots I and J will be used as part of the race course. The church prefers that we enter from the Nall side, there are two entrances that access the race area. The course will be set up each week and may vary. Follow the yellow brick road…er…orange cones.